Subject: [2.6.19 PATCH 0/7] ehea: IBM eHEA Ethernet Device Driver

From: Jan-Bernd Themann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 14:50:03 +0200

Hi,

this is our current version of the IBM eHEA Ethernet Device Driver.
Thanks for the quick and helpful comments so far. Further comments
are highly appreciated.

Things we are currently working on:
=2D Implementation of promiscious mode support

Thanks,
Jan-Bernd

Signed-off-by: Jan-Bernd Themann <[email-masked]>
Changelog-by: =A0Jan-Bernd Themann <[email-masked]>

Differences to patch set http://www.spinics.net/lists/netdev/msg12326.html

Changelog:

=2D Error recovery
=2D improvements according to mailing list comments

 drivers/net/Kconfig             |    9=20
 drivers/net/Makefile            |    1=20
 drivers/net/ehea/Makefile       |    7=20
 drivers/net/ehea/ehea.h         |  437 ++++++
 drivers/net/ehea/ehea_ethtool.c |  244 +++
 drivers/net/ehea/ehea_hcall.h   |   51=20
 drivers/net/ehea/ehea_hw.h      |  290 ++++
 drivers/net/ehea/ehea_main.c    | 2636 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=
+++++
 drivers/net/ehea/ehea_phyp.c    |  834 ++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ehea/ehea_phyp.h    |  479 +++++++
 drivers/net/ehea/ehea_qmr.c     |  634 +++++++++
 drivers/net/ehea/ehea_qmr.h     |  367 +++++
 12 files changed, 5989 insertions(+)