Subject: [2.6.19 PATCH 0/7] ehea: IBM eHEA Ethernet Device Driver

From: Jan-Bernd Themann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 10:55:49 +0200

Hi,

in this latest version of the IBM eHEA Ethernet Device Driver
we removed all unnecessary variable initializations and did some
code cleanup. We hope that we didn't miss to respond to any of your
suggestions. Please feel free to send us further feedback. We highly
appreciate your efforts.

Thanks,
Jan-Bernd

Signed-off-by: Jan-Bernd Themann <[email-masked]>
Changelog-by: =A0Jan-Bernd Themann <[email-masked]>

Differences to patch set http://www.spinics.net/lists/netdev/msg12702.html

Changelog:

=2D Unnecessary variable initializations removed
=2D Promiscuous mode support included

 drivers/net/Kconfig             |    9=20
 drivers/net/Makefile            |    1=20
 drivers/net/ehea/Makefile       |    7=20
 drivers/net/ehea/ehea.h         |  438 ++++++
 drivers/net/ehea/ehea_ethtool.c |  244 +++
 drivers/net/ehea/ehea_hcall.h   |   51=20
 drivers/net/ehea/ehea_hw.h      |  290 ++++
 drivers/net/ehea/ehea_main.c    | 2677 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=
+++++
 drivers/net/ehea/ehea_phyp.c    |  784 +++++++++++
 drivers/net/ehea/ehea_phyp.h    |  463 ++++++
 drivers/net/ehea/ehea_qmr.c     |  607 +++++++++
 drivers/net/ehea/ehea_qmr.h     |  361 +++++
 12 files changed, 5932 insertions(+)