Subject: Problems with uaccsess.h

From: "Keinen Namen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 07:28:40 +0200

Hi

when I compile my program i got this message

bash-2.05b# make
gcc -O2 -DMODULE -D__KERNEL__ -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes
-Wmissing-prototypes -isystem /lib/modules/`uname -r`/build/include
-c -o hello.o hello.c
hello.c:5:25: linux/version: No such file or directory
In file included from hello.c:9:
/usr/include/asm/uaccess.h: In function `verify_area':
/usr/include/asm/uaccess.h:37: error: `CONFIG_TASK_SIZE' undeclared
(first use in this function)
/usr/include/asm/uaccess.h:37: error: (Each undeclared identifier is
reported only once
/usr/include/asm/uaccess.h:37: error: for each function it appears in.)
/usr/include/asm/uaccess.h: In function `copy_from_user':
/usr/include/asm/uaccess.h:280: error: `CONFIG_TASK_SIZE' undeclared
(first use in this function)
/usr/include/asm/uaccess.h: In function `copy_to_user':
/usr/include/asm/uaccess.h:294: error: `CONFIG_TASK_SIZE' undeclared
(first use in this function)
/usr/include/asm/uaccess.h: In function `clear_user':
/usr/include/asm/uaccess.h:313: error: `CONFIG_TASK_SIZE' undeclared
(first use in this function)
/usr/include/asm/uaccess.h: In function `strncpy_from_user':
/usr/include/asm/uaccess.h:327: error: `CONFIG_TASK_SIZE' undeclared
(first use in this function)
/usr/include/asm/uaccess.h: In function `strnlen_user':
/usr/include/asm/uaccess.h:350: error: `CONFIG_TASK_SIZE' undeclared
(first use in this function)

These Header files I have include

#include <linux/module.h>  /* Needed by all modules */
#include <linux/kernel.h>  /* Needed for KERN_ALERT */
#include <linux/slab.h>
#include <linux/delay.h>
#include <linux/version>
#include <linux/init.h>
#include <linux/fs.h>

#include <asm/types.h>
#include <asm/mpc8260.h>
#include <asm/cpm_8260.h>
#include <asm/page.h>

#include <asm/uaccess.h>

My linux is 2.4.25
Need I a patch to correct this ?? I need the funktion copy_to_user.

Regards
Fred

-- 

Der GMX SmartSurfer hilft bis zu 70% Ihrer Onlinekosten zu sparen!
Ideal für Modem und ISDN: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer