Subject: [PATCH] powerpc: irq change build breaks

From: Olof Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 20:31:10 -0500

Fix up some of the buildbreaks from the irq handler changes.

Signed-off-by: Olof Johansson <[email-masked]>

---

On Thu, 5 Oct 2006 16:35:02 -0700 (PDT) Linus Torvalds <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Any fall-out from this should be both obvious and pretty trivial to fix 
> up.
> 

Here's a pass of fixes from building all defconfigs under arch/powerpc
+ grep of generic_handle_irq callers.

 arch/powerpc/platforms/85xx/mpc85xx_ads.c  |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/85xx/mpc85xx_cds.c  |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/86xx/mpc86xx_hpcn.c |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/cell/interrupt.c    |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/chrp/setup.c        |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powermac/pic.c      |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/qe_lib/qe_ic.c         |    4 ++--
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/tsi108_pci.c           |    2 +-
 drivers/macintosh/via-cuda.c               |    2 +-
 sound/oss/dmasound/dmasound_awacs.c        |    4 ++--
 10 files changed, 12 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)

Index: linux-2.6/arch/powerpc/platforms/85xx/mpc85xx_ads.c
===================================================================
--- linux-2.6.orig/arch/powerpc/platforms/85xx/mpc85xx_ads.c
+++ linux-2.6/arch/powerpc/platforms/85xx/mpc85xx_ads.c
@@ -72,7 +72,7 @@ static void cpm2_cascade(unsigned int ir
 	int cascade_irq;
 
 	while ((cascade_irq = cpm2_get_irq(regs)) >= 0) {
-		generic_handle_irq(cascade_irq, regs);
+		generic_handle_irq(cascade_irq);
 	}
 	desc->chip->eoi(irq);
 }
Index: linux-2.6/arch/powerpc/platforms/85xx/mpc85xx_cds.c
===================================================================
--- linux-2.6.orig/arch/powerpc/platforms/85xx/mpc85xx_cds.c
+++ linux-2.6/arch/powerpc/platforms/85xx/mpc85xx_cds.c
@@ -138,7 +138,7 @@ static void mpc85xx_8259_cascade(unsigne
 	unsigned int cascade_irq = i8259_irq(regs);
 
 	if (cascade_irq != NO_IRQ)
-		generic_handle_irq(cascade_irq, regs);
+		generic_handle_irq(cascade_irq);
 
 	desc->chip->eoi(irq);
 }
Index: linux-2.6/arch/powerpc/platforms/86xx/mpc86xx_hpcn.c
===================================================================
--- linux-2.6.orig/arch/powerpc/platforms/86xx/mpc86xx_hpcn.c
+++ linux-2.6/arch/powerpc/platforms/86xx/mpc86xx_hpcn.c
@@ -58,7 +58,7 @@ static void mpc86xx_8259_cascade(unsigne
 {
 	unsigned int cascade_irq = i8259_irq(regs);
 	if (cascade_irq != NO_IRQ)
-		generic_handle_irq(cascade_irq, regs);
+		generic_handle_irq(cascade_irq);
 	desc->chip->eoi(irq);
 }
 #endif	/* CONFIG_PCI */
Index: linux-2.6/arch/powerpc/platforms/cell/interrupt.c
===================================================================
--- linux-2.6.orig/arch/powerpc/platforms/cell/interrupt.c
+++ linux-2.6/arch/powerpc/platforms/cell/interrupt.c
@@ -121,7 +121,7 @@ static void iic_ioexc_cascade(unsigned i
 					irq_linear_revmap(iic_host,
 							  base | cascade);
 				if (cirq != NO_IRQ)
-					generic_handle_irq(cirq, regs);
+					generic_handle_irq(cirq);
 			}
 		/* post-ack level interrupts */
 		ack = bits & ~IIC_ISR_EDGE_MASK;
Index: linux-2.6/arch/powerpc/platforms/chrp/setup.c
===================================================================
--- linux-2.6.orig/arch/powerpc/platforms/chrp/setup.c
+++ linux-2.6/arch/powerpc/platforms/chrp/setup.c
@@ -340,7 +340,7 @@ static void chrp_8259_cascade(unsigned i
 {
 	unsigned int cascade_irq = i8259_irq(regs);
 	if (cascade_irq != NO_IRQ)
-		generic_handle_irq(cascade_irq, regs);
+		generic_handle_irq(cascade_irq);
 	desc->chip->eoi(irq);
 }
 
Index: linux-2.6/arch/powerpc/sysdev/qe_lib/qe_ic.c
===================================================================
--- linux-2.6.orig/arch/powerpc/sysdev/qe_lib/qe_ic.c
+++ linux-2.6/arch/powerpc/sysdev/qe_lib/qe_ic.c
@@ -343,7 +343,7 @@ void fastcall qe_ic_cascade_low(unsigned
 
 	chip->mask_ack(irq);
 	if (cascade_irq != NO_IRQ)
-		generic_handle_irq(cascade_irq, regs);
+		generic_handle_irq(cascade_irq);
 	chip->unmask(irq);
 }
 
@@ -359,7 +359,7 @@ void fastcall qe_ic_cascade_high(unsigne
 
 	chip->mask_ack(irq);
 	if (cascade_irq != NO_IRQ)
-		generic_handle_irq(cascade_irq, regs);
+		generic_handle_irq(cascade_irq);
 	chip->unmask(irq);
 }
 
Index: linux-2.6/arch/powerpc/sysdev/tsi108_pci.c
===================================================================
--- linux-2.6.orig/arch/powerpc/sysdev/tsi108_pci.c
+++ linux-2.6/arch/powerpc/sysdev/tsi108_pci.c
@@ -410,6 +410,6 @@ void tsi108_irq_cascade(unsigned int irq
 {
 	unsigned int cascade_irq = get_pci_source();
 	if (cascade_irq != NO_IRQ)
-		generic_handle_irq(cascade_irq, regs);
+		generic_handle_irq(cascade_irq);
 	desc->chip->eoi(irq);
 }
Index: linux-2.6/arch/powerpc/platforms/powermac/pic.c
===================================================================
--- linux-2.6.orig/arch/powerpc/platforms/powermac/pic.c
+++ linux-2.6/arch/powerpc/platforms/powermac/pic.c
@@ -227,7 +227,7 @@ static irqreturn_t gatwick_action(int cp
 			continue;
 		irq += __ilog2(bits);
 		spin_unlock_irqrestore(&pmac_pic_lock, flags);
-		__do_IRQ(irq, regs);
+		__do_IRQ(irq);
 		spin_lock_irqsave(&pmac_pic_lock, flags);
 		rc = IRQ_HANDLED;
 	}
Index: linux-2.6/drivers/macintosh/via-cuda.c
===================================================================
--- linux-2.6.orig/drivers/macintosh/via-cuda.c
+++ linux-2.6/drivers/macintosh/via-cuda.c
@@ -437,7 +437,7 @@ cuda_poll(void)
      * disable_irq(), would that work on m68k ? --BenH
      */
     local_irq_save(flags);
-    cuda_interrupt(0, NULL, NULL);
+    cuda_interrupt(0, NULL);
     local_irq_restore(flags);
 }
 
Index: linux-2.6/sound/oss/dmasound/dmasound_awacs.c
===================================================================
--- linux-2.6.orig/sound/oss/dmasound/dmasound_awacs.c
+++ linux-2.6/sound/oss/dmasound/dmasound_awacs.c
@@ -465,7 +465,7 @@ tas_dmasound_init(void)
 			val = pmac_call_feature(PMAC_FTR_READ_GPIO, NULL, gpio_headphone_detect, 0);
 			pmac_call_feature(PMAC_FTR_WRITE_GPIO, NULL, gpio_headphone_detect, val | 0x80);
 			/* Trigger it */
-  			headphone_intr(0,NULL,NULL);
+  			headphone_intr(0, NULL);
   		}
   	}
   	if (!gpio_headphone_irq) {
@@ -1499,7 +1499,7 @@ static int awacs_sleep_notify(struct pmu
 				write_audio_gpio(gpio_audio_reset, !gpio_audio_reset_pol);
 				msleep(150);
 				tas_leave_sleep(); /* Stub for now */
-				headphone_intr(0,NULL,NULL);
+				headphone_intr(0, NULL);
 				break;
 			case AWACS_DACA:
 				msleep(10); /* Check this !!! */