Subject: Re: [patch 16/16] powerpc: make nvram_64.o a 64bit-only object

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 13:56:11 +0100

Make nvram_64.o dependent on 64bit, not on MULTIPLATFORM

Signed-off-by: Sascha Hauer <[email-masked]>

Index: arch/powerpc/kernel/Makefile
===================================================================
--- a/arch/powerpc/kernel/Makefile.orig
+++ b/arch/powerpc/kernel/Makefile
@@ -17,7 +17,7 @@ obj-y				+= vdso32/
 obj-$(CONFIG_PPC64)		+= setup_64.o binfmt_elf32.o sys_ppc32.o \
 				   signal_64.o ptrace32.o \
 				   paca.o cpu_setup_ppc970.o \
-				   firmware.o sysfs.o
+				   firmware.o sysfs.o nvram_64.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_PPC64)		+= vdso64/
 obj-$(CONFIG_ALTIVEC)		+= vecemu.o vector.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_PPC_970_NAP)	+= idle_power4.o
@@ -32,7 +32,6 @@ obj-$(CONFIG_LPARCFG)		+= lparcfg.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_IBMVIO)		+= vio.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_IBMEBUS)           += ibmebus.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_GENERIC_TBSYNC)	+= smp-tbsync.o
-obj64-$(CONFIG_PPC_MULTIPLATFORM) += nvram_64.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_CRASH_DUMP)	+= crash_dump.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_6xx)		+= idle_6xx.o l2cr_6xx.o cpu_setup_6xx.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_TAU)		+= tau_6xx.o

--
 Dipl.-Ing. Sascha Hauer | http://www.pengutronix.de
  Pengutronix - Linux Solutions for Science and Industry
    Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686
      Hannoversche Str. 2, 31134 Hildesheim, Germany
    Phone: +49-5121-206917-0 |  Fax: +49-5121-206917-9