Subject: Has anyone 2.6 kernel with Xenomai and MPC5200 Lite running?

From: Matthias Fechner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 17:31:19 +0100

Hi,

I have here a MPC5200 Lite (IceCube/Freescale Lite 5200) and tried to
get Xenomai running.

If I use the 2.6 kernel from denx the board boots fine but I am not
able to patch the kernel with the adeos patch (adeos-patch is for
kernel 2.6.18) and the kernel from denx is 2.6.19rc4. I checked the
changes and they are to much for me to adapt it.

What I need now is a patch for kernel 2.6.18 to get all the MPC5200
stuff running (priority has the networkchip) or a adeos patch for the
denx kernel 2.6.19-rc4.

Can anyone help me here, please?

Best regards,
Matthias

-- 

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to
build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to
produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning." --
Rich Cook