Subject: Re: Has anyone 2.6 kernel with Xenomai and MPC5200 Lite running?

From: Matthias Fechner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 11:23:28 +0100

Hello Grant,

* Grant Likely <[email-masked]> [04-11-06 20:32]:
> Yup, there exists patches for all the functionality that you're
> looking for.  You can find them if you search the list, but I'll send
> you a link to a git tree with all those patches in it later tonight.

you maybe mean:
http://gitbits.246tNt.com/gitbits/linux-2.6-mpc52xx.git

I tried that repository but here I was not able to patch the tree with
Xenomai.
But if you have another link it would be a pleasure for me to receive
the link :)

Best regards,
Matthias

-- 

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to
build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to
produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning." --
Rich Cook