Subject: Re: Has anyone 2.6 kernel with Xenomai and MPC5200 Lite running?

From: Matthias Fechner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 21:23:36 +0100

Hello Wolfgang,

* Wolfgang Denk <[email-masked]> [05-11-06 16:48]:
> This will give you the  exact  2.6.18  kernel.org  tree  without  any
> extensions  / modifications. It has even less support for the MPC5200
> than our tree, wher eit is unsupported.

how can I checkout kernel 2.6.18 with denx improvements?

> You mean, you don't care about reliability?  Umm...  then  you  don't
> need Xenomai, either.

I need the system only for development, the targetsystem will run on
another board :)

Best regards,
Matthias

-- 

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to
build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to
produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning." --
Rich Cook