Subject: Re: Has anyone 2.6 kernel with Xenomai and MPC5200 Lite running?

From: Matthias Fechner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 22:24:29 +0100

Hello Wolfgang,

* Wolfgang Grandegger <[email-masked]> [05-11-06 21:50]:
> I also tried to get Sylvain's patches working on 2.6.18 and gave up 
> rather frustrated. They do not work "as is" :-(. I can offer you a 
> solution for Xenomai on 2.6.17, if this is an option for you. That's 
> what I got working for development.

that would be fantastic.
I only need kernel 2.6 running on MPC5200 with xenomai.
I can give you access to one of my servers if you want to copy there
the kernel.

Best regards,
Matthias

-- 

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to
build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to
produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning." --
Rich Cook