Subject: [RFC/PATCH 1/7] Add #defines for Hypertransport MSI fields

From: Michael Ellerman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 18:21:21 +1100

Add a few #defines for grabbing and working with the address fields
in a HT_CAPTYPE_MSI_MAPPING capability. All from the HT spec v3.00.

Signed-off-by: Michael Ellerman <[email-masked]>
---

 include/linux/pci_regs.h |    7 +++++++
 1 file changed, 7 insertions(+)

Index: msi/include/linux/pci_regs.h
===================================================================
--- msi.orig/include/linux/pci_regs.h
+++ msi/include/linux/pci_regs.h
@@ -480,6 +480,13 @@
 #define HT_CAPTYPE_UNITID_CLUMP	0x90	/* Unit ID clumping */
 #define HT_CAPTYPE_EXTCONF	0x98	/* Extended Configuration Space Access */
 #define HT_CAPTYPE_MSI_MAPPING	0xA8	/* MSI Mapping Capability */
+#define  HT_MSI_FLAGS		0x02		/* Offset to flags */
+#define  HT_MSI_FLAGS_ENABLE	0x1		/* Mapping enable */
+#define  HT_MSI_FLAGS_FIXED	0x2		/* Fixed mapping only */
+#define  HT_MSI_FIXED_ADDR	0x0000000FEE0000ULL	/* Fixed addr */
+#define  HT_MSI_ADDR_LO		0x04		/* Offset to low addr bits */
+#define  HT_MSI_ADDR_LO_MASK	0xFFF00000	/* Low address bit mask */
+#define  HT_MSI_ADDR_HI		0x08		/* Offset to high addr bits */
 #define HT_CAPTYPE_DIRECT_ROUTE	0xB0	/* Direct routing configuration */
 #define HT_CAPTYPE_VCSET	0xB8	/* Virtual Channel configuration */
 #define HT_CAPTYPE_ERROR_RETRY	0xC0	/* Retry on error configuration */