Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/16] patches for 2.6.20

From: Arnd Bergmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 02:56:43 +0100

On Friday 10 November 2006 21:00, Geoff Levand wrote:
> This is the set of patches I have queued for 2.6.20. =A0Patches 1-6 have
> already been posted, but I did some re-work on a few to bring them up
> to the latest powerpc.git. =A0Patches 7-16 are new and add the core
> platform support for the PS3 game console.
>=20
> For the convenience of anyone interested, I have put this patchset, plus
> a few other drivers I am working on with some info here:

I've taken the patches you submitted now and merged them with my series,
which already contains the big set of patches that Benjamin Herrenschmidt
sent out earlier this week.

I have a version for 2.6.19-rc5 and one based on the 2.6.18 release
on kernel.org:

http://kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/arnd/patches/2.6.18-arnd6/
http://kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/arnd/patches/2.6.19-rc5-arnd1/
http://kernel.org/git/?p=3Dlinux/kernel/git/arnd/cell-2.6.git
git://kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/arnd/cell.git 2.6.19-rc5-arnd1

This is the first release that combines support for the IBM QS20 blade,
boards based on the new Axon south bridge as well as finally the
Playstation 3.

	Arnd <><