Subject: [2.6 patch] remove broken video drivers (v3)

From: Adrian Bunk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 11:04:31 +0100

This patch removes some video drivers that:
- had already been marked as BROKEN in 2.6.0 three years ago and
- are still marked as BROKEN.

These are the following drivers:
- FB_CYBER
- FB_VIRGE
- FB_RETINAZ3
- FB_SUN3

Drivers that had been marked as BROKEN for such a long time seem to be
unlikely to be revived in the forseeable future.

But if anyone wants to ever revive any of these drivers, the code is
still present in the older kernel releases.

Signed-off-by: Adrian Bunk <[email-masked]>

---

Due to it's size, the patch is attached compressed.

This patch was already sent on:
- 24 Nov 2006

This patch obsoletes the following patches in -mm:
ioremap-balanced-with-iounmap-for-drivers-video-cyberfb.patch
ioremap-balanced-with-iounmap-for-drivers-video-retz3fb.patch
ioremap-balanced-with-iounmap-for-drivers-video-virgefb.patch

 drivers/video/Kconfig   |   46 
 drivers/video/Makefile  |    4 
 drivers/video/cyberfb.c | 2295 ------------------------------------
 drivers/video/cyberfb.h |  415 ------
 drivers/video/retz3fb.c | 1586 -------------------------
 drivers/video/retz3fb.h |  286 ----
 drivers/video/sun3fb.c  |  702 -----------
 drivers/video/virgefb.c | 2511 ----------------------------------------
 drivers/video/virgefb.h |  288 ----
 9 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 8130 deletions(-)