Subject: [PATCH 12/14] Spidernet Avoid possible RX chain corruption

From: [email-masked] (Linas Vepstas)
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 15:23:01 -0600

Delete possible source of chain corruption; the hardware
already knows the location of the tail, and writing it
again is likely to mess it up.

Signed-off-by: Linas Vepstas <[email-masked]>
Cc: James K Lewis <[email-masked]>
Cc: Arnd Bergmann <[email-masked]>

----

 drivers/net/spider_net.c |    1 -
 1 file changed, 1 deletion(-)

Index: linux-2.6.19-git7/drivers/net/spider_net.c
===================================================================
--- linux-2.6.19-git7.orig/drivers/net/spider_net.c	2006-12-13 14:28:23.000000000 -0600
+++ linux-2.6.19-git7/drivers/net/spider_net.c	2006-12-13 14:28:25.000000000 -0600
@@ -513,7 +513,6 @@ spider_net_alloc_rx_skbs(struct spider_n
 	/* This will allocate the rest of the rx buffers;
 	 * if not, it's business as usual later on. */
 	spider_net_refill_rx_chain(card);
-	spider_net_enable_rxchtails(card);
 	spider_net_enable_rxdmac(card);
 	return 0;