Subject: Re: MPC8260 I2C Problem

From: gear <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 13:11:45 +0900

hi Leo

You must check the platform bus.
My MPC8270 board's tree is follow.

MPC8270:/sys/bus/platform# tree .
=2E
|-- devices
|   |-- fsl-cpm-fcc.1 -> ../../../devices/platform/fsl-cpm-fcc.1
|   |-- fsl-cpm-fcc.2 -> ../../../devices/platform/fsl-cpm-fcc.2
|   |-- fsl-cpm-fcc.3 -> ../../../devices/platform/fsl-cpm-fcc.3
|   |-- fsl-cpm-i2c.1 -> ../../../devices/platform/fsl-cpm-i2c.1
|   |-- fsl-cpm-mcc.1 -> ../../../devices/platform/fsl-cpm-mcc.1
|   |-- fsl-cpm-scc.1 -> ../../../devices/platform/fsl-cpm-scc.1
|   |-- fsl-cpm-scc.2 -> ../../../devices/platform/fsl-cpm-scc.2
|   |-- fsl-cpm-scc.3 -> ../../../devices/platform/fsl-cpm-scc.3
|   |-- fsl-cpm-scc.4 -> ../../../devices/platform/fsl-cpm-scc.4
|   |-- fsl-cpm-smc.1 -> ../../../devices/platform/fsl-cpm-smc.1
|   |-- fsl-cpm-smc.2 -> ../../../devices/platform/fsl-cpm-smc.2
|   |-- fsl-cpm-spi.1 -> ../../../devices/platform/fsl-cpm-spi.1

- hirohata