Subject: [PATCH 6/12] spidernet: remove txram full logging

From: [email-masked] (Linas Vepstas)
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 18:49:26 -0600

This patches removes logging for SPIDER_NET_GTMFLLINT interrupts.
Since the interrupts are not irregular, and they happen frequently
when using 100Mbps network switches.

Signed-off-by: Kou Ishizaki <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Linas Vepstas <[email-masked]>

----
 drivers/net/spider_net.c |    4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

Index: linux-2.6.20-git4/drivers/net/spider_net.c
===================================================================
--- linux-2.6.20-git4.orig/drivers/net/spider_net.c	2007-02-15 17:54:57.000000000 -0600
+++ linux-2.6.20-git4/drivers/net/spider_net.c	2007-02-15 17:55:19.000000000 -0600
@@ -1422,8 +1422,8 @@ spider_net_handle_error_irq(struct spide
 				switch (i)
 	{
 	case SPIDER_NET_GTMFLLINT:
-		if (netif_msg_intr(card) && net_ratelimit())
-			pr_err("Spider TX RAM full\n");
+		/* TX RAM full may happen on a usual case.
+		 * Logging is not needed. */
 		show_error = 0;
 		break;
 	case SPIDER_NET_GRFDFLLINT: /* fallthrough */