Subject: Re: Howto read I2C on MPC5200 Lite

From: Matthias Fechner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 00:42:51 +0100

Hello John,

* John Rigby <[email-masked]> [09-03-07 10:11]:
> The some 5200's have had a problem with
> a missing clock pulse on scl.
> 
> The latest ppc tree plus Doman Puncer's i2c patch of a few
> days ago
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.ports.ppc.embedded/15718/match=i2c
> should fix the problem if that is it.

thx a lot for this tip.
I checked out the current git version of kernel 2.6, added Xenomai
patch and the i2c patch.
It seems now that everything works fine. I will check it for the next
days. And will give some feedback.

Thx a lot!

Best regards,
Matthias

-- 

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to
build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to
produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning." --
Rich Cook