Subject: Re: + ocotea-board-ntpd-complains-that-the-frequency-error-exceeds-the-tolerance.patch added to -mm tree

From: Stefan Roese <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 15:40:42 +0100

On Friday 16 March 2007 15:34, Bart Van Assche wrote:
> >   I asked Stefan & Josh to look at this and Stefan believes its a
> > 33.33Mhz clock.  So should this really be 33330000?
>
> I have measured the clock frequency on the two Ocotea boards I have on
> my desk, and both have a clock crystal of 33.3 MHz, not 33.33 MHz.
> What I don't know is whether the same clock crystal is mounted on all
> Ocotea boards.

Hmmm. From what I could read from the schematics, it should be 33.33MHz. But 
here is always a gray zone. I'll ask AMCC, what is equipped right now.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Stefan

=====================================================================
DENX Software Engineering GmbH, HRB 165235 Munich, CEO: Wolfgang Denk
Office:  Kirchenstr. 5,       D-82194 Groebenzell,            Germany
=====================================================================