Subject: Re: Howto read I2C on MPC5200 Lite

From: Matthias Fechner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 09:57:49 +0100

Hello Domen,

* Domen Puncer <[email-masked]> [15-03-07 10:57]:
> Anyway, I managed to reproduce some problems, and hopefully "fix" them.
> One problem seems to be fixed by disabling i2c on stop,
> another looks like it's:
> http://ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-embedded/2005-July/019038.html

ok, I can confirm that this patch fixes the problem for me too.
I was now able to read my I2C sensor 97388 successfully and only 2814
readfailures happened.
That means an errorrate of 2.8% that is ok for me.

Thx a lot for your great work!

Best regards,
Matthias

-- 

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to
build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to
produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning." --
Rich Cook