Subject: Re: [PATCH] fix link errors when eeh is disabled

From: Olaf Hering <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 23:14:07 +0100

fix link errors with CONFIG_EEH=n

arch/powerpc/platforms/built-in.o: In function `.pcibios_fixup_new_pci_devices':
(.text+0x41c8): undefined reference to `.eeh_add_device_tree_late'
arch/powerpc/platforms/built-in.o: In function `.init_phb_dynamic':
(.text+0x4280): undefined reference to `.eeh_add_device_tree_early'
arch/powerpc/platforms/built-in.o: In function `.pcibios_remove_pci_devices':
(.text+0x42fc): undefined reference to `.eeh_remove_bus_device'
arch/powerpc/platforms/built-in.o: In function `.pcibios_add_pci_devices':
(.text+0x43c0): undefined reference to `.eeh_add_device_tree_early'
arch/powerpc/platforms/built-in.o: In function `.pSeries_final_fixup':
(.init.text+0xb4): undefined reference to `.pci_addr_cache_build'
arch/powerpc/platforms/built-in.o: In function `.pSeries_setup_arch':
setup.c:(.init.text+0x620): undefined reference to `.eeh_init'
make[1]: *** [.tmp_vmlinux1] Error 1

Signed-off-by: Olaf Hering <[email-masked]>

---
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/pci.c       |    1 +
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/pci_dlpar.c |    1 +
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/setup.c     |    1 +
 3 files changed, 3 insertions(+)

Index: b/arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/pci.c
===================================================================
--- a/arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/pci.c
+++ b/arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/pci.c
@@ -25,6 +25,7 @@
 #include <linux/pci.h>
 #include <linux/string.h>
 
+#include <asm/eeh.h>
 #include <asm/pci-bridge.h>
 #include <asm/prom.h>
 #include <asm/ppc-pci.h>
Index: b/arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/pci_dlpar.c
===================================================================
--- a/arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/pci_dlpar.c
+++ b/arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/pci_dlpar.c
@@ -29,6 +29,7 @@
 #include <asm/pci-bridge.h>
 #include <asm/ppc-pci.h>
 #include <asm/firmware.h>
+#include <asm/eeh.h>
 
 static struct pci_bus *
 find_bus_among_children(struct pci_bus *bus,
Index: b/arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/setup.c
===================================================================
--- a/arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/setup.c
+++ b/arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/setup.c
@@ -65,6 +65,7 @@
 #include <asm/udbg.h>
 #include <asm/smp.h>
 #include <asm/firmware.h>
+#include <asm/eeh.h>
 
 #include "plpar_wrappers.h"
 #include "pseries.h"