Subject: [PATCH v2] pcmcia: ppc64 needs 32-bit ioaddr_t

From: [email-masked] (Olof Johansson)
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 23:33:43 -0500

ppc64 really needs ioaddr_t to be 32-bit, since I/O beyond the
first PCI bus might be mapped at a higher range.

While the type is exported to userspace, there hasn't been any platforms
with PCMCIA on 64-bit powerpc until now, so changing it won't regress
any existing users. Besides, those interfaces are overdue for removal
already.

Signed-off-by: Olof Johansson <[email-masked]>

Index: 2.6.21/include/pcmcia/cs_types.h
===================================================================
--- 2.6.21.orig/include/pcmcia/cs_types.h
+++ 2.6.21/include/pcmcia/cs_types.h
@@ -21,7 +21,7 @@
 #include <sys/types.h>
 #endif
 
-#if defined(__arm__) || defined(__mips__)
+#if defined(__arm__) || defined(__mips__) || defined(__powerpc64__)
 /* This (ioaddr_t) is exposed to userspace & hence cannot be changed. */
 typedef u_int   ioaddr_t;
 #else