Subject: Re: [PATCH] ibm_emac: Correctly detect old link speed

From: Stefan Roese <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 20:44:47 +0200

On Wednesday 16 May 2007, Eugene Surovegin wrote:
> On Wed, May 16, 2007 at 01:00:08PM +0200, Stefan Roese wrote:
> > This patch fixes a bug where the link speed change was not
> > detected correctly. This occured on a 440SPe (EMAC4) system
> > where the old link speed was 100Mbps and the new link speed
> > is 1000Mbps.
>
> Good catch, Stefan. Unfortunately, I have to NACK your patch - you
> broke non EMAC4 builds.

Yes, you're right of course.

> Correct fix is just to remove EMAC_MR1_MF_1000GPCS from the first
> if condition.

Yep.

> I'll send correct fix shortly along with other queued patches.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Stefan