Subject: [PATCH] via-pmu: Fix typo in printk

From: Michael Buesch <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 22:38:34 +0200

This fixes a typo in a printk message.

Signed-off-by: Michael Buesch <[email-masked]>

Index: linux-2.6/drivers/macintosh/via-pmu.c
===================================================================
--- linux-2.6.orig/drivers/macintosh/via-pmu.c	2007-05-26 19:56:27.000000000 +0200
+++ linux-2.6/drivers/macintosh/via-pmu.c	2007-08-12 22:36:27.000000000 +0200
@@ -410,7 +410,7 @@ static int __init via_pmu_start(void)
 
 	irq = irq_of_parse_and_map(vias, 0);
 	if (irq == NO_IRQ) {
-		printk(KERN_ERR "via-pmu: can't map interruptn");
+		printk(KERN_ERR "via-pmu: can't map interrupt\n");
 		return -ENODEV;
 	}
 	if (request_irq(irq, via_pmu_interrupt, 0, "VIA-PMU", (void *)0)) {

-- 
Greetings Michael.