Subject: [PATCH] [07/10] pasemi_mac: Enable LLTX

From: Olof Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 09:13:07 -0500

Enable LLTX on pasemi_mac: we're already doing sufficient locking
in the driver to enable it.

Signed-off-by: Olof Johansson <[email-masked]>

Index: mainline/drivers/net/pasemi_mac.c
===================================================================
--- mainline.orig/drivers/net/pasemi_mac.c
+++ mainline/drivers/net/pasemi_mac.c
@@ -1235,7 +1235,7 @@ pasemi_mac_probe(struct pci_dev *pdev, c
 	dev->set_multicast_list = pasemi_mac_set_rx_mode;
 	dev->weight = 64;
 	dev->poll = pasemi_mac_poll;
-	dev->features = NETIF_F_HW_CSUM;
+	dev->features = NETIF_F_HW_CSUM | NETIF_F_LLTX;
 
 	err = pasemi_mac_map_regs(mac);
 	if (err)

--