Subject: Re: Which 2.6 kernel for MPC5200

From: Wolfgang Denk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 22:07:54 +0200

In message <[email-masked]> you wrote:
> 
> What kernel should I get/pull for MPC5200 clone board.
> I've been away from coding on mpc5200 for quite some time now.
> I've read some archives from ML.
> Git repo on Sylvain Munauts url:
> http://gitbits.246tNt.com/gitbits/linux-2.6-mpc52xx.gitpage
> isn't working. Nothing on http://*git*.secretlab.ca/cgi-bin/*gitweb*.cgi
> <http://git.secretlab.ca/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi> to.

We have working support for  the  MPC5200  (based  on  Sylvain's  and
Grant's)  code  in  our  linux-2.6-denx  repository, at least for the
lite5200b and TQM5200 boards; I recommend to  stick  with  commit  ID
85ab69c5  = tag DENX-2007-08-30-1748 at the moment, as the 2.6.23-rc5
coe is not completely tested yet. [Well, actually *all* this is  work
in progress...]

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

-- 
DENX Software Engineering GmbH,     MD: Wolfgang Denk & Detlev Zundel
HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany
Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: [email-masked]
There are always alternatives.
	-- Spock, "The Galileo Seven", stardate 2822.3