Subject: Re: AMCC yosemite 440ep PCI slot doesn't work.

From: Stefan Roese <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 07:18:51 +0200

On Tuesday 25 September 2007, Andrew Liu wrote:
> I have tested it on linux-2.6.19 which is from AMCC website ,  linux
> 2.6.21.7 which is from linux mainline and  linux-2.6.23.rc7 which is
> from git://www.denx.de/git/linux-2.6-denx.git
> Have the same problem.
>  I don't understand, why after enabling this PCI interrupts.  in so
> short time, produce 100,000 interrupt request (25:     100000  UIC0
> Level     eth2).

Because the interrupt is somehow not acknowledged in the PCI device.

I will test this on my Yosemite and let you know.

Best regards,
Stefan

=====================================================================
DENX Software Engineering GmbH,     MD: Wolfgang Denk & Detlev Zundel
HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany
Phone: +49-8142-66989-0 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80  Email: [email-masked]
=====================================================================