Subject: Re: AMCC yosemite 440ep PCI slot doesn't work.

From: Stefan Roese <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 15:21:07 +0200

On Tuesday 25 September 2007, Stefan Roese wrote:
> On Tuesday 25 September 2007, Andrew Liu wrote:
> > I have tested it on linux-2.6.19 which is from AMCC website ,  linux
> > 2.6.21.7 which is from linux mainline and  linux-2.6.23.rc7 which is
> > from git://www.denx.de/git/linux-2.6-denx.git
> > Have the same problem.
> >  I don't understand, why after enabling this PCI interrupts.  in so
> > short time, produce 100,000 interrupt request (25:     100000  UIC0
> > Level     eth2).
>
> Because the interrupt is somehow not acknowledged in the PCI device.
>
> I will test this on my Yosemite and let you know.

I just tested on my Yellowstone, which is nearly identical to the Yosemite. 
And it works just fine with an Intel EEPRO/100.

Could you test another PCI board (ethernet, IDE, USB...)? Or do you have 
access to another Yosemite or Yellowstone board?

Best regards,
Stefan

=====================================================================
DENX Software Engineering GmbH,     MD: Wolfgang Denk & Detlev Zundel
HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany
Phone: +49-8142-66989-0 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80  Email: [email-masked]
=====================================================================