Subject: Re: boards in arch/ppc -> arch/powerpc for 85xx

From: Wolfgang Denk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 01:34:07 +0200

Dear Kumar,

in message <[email-masked]> you wrote:
> 
> I was wondering if you cared about the following boards existing in  
> arch/powerpc:
> 
...
> * TQM 85xx
...

We definitely care about the TQM8xx{L,M,D}, TQM5200, TQM82xx, TQM834x,
TQM85xx and TQM86xx boards.

> I'm willing to look into doing the port over, but would need some  
> help testing.

Ah! Excellent!

As for 85xx, I can test any time on  TQM8540,  TQM8541,  TQM8555  and
TQM8560.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

-- 
DENX Software Engineering GmbH,     MD: Wolfgang Denk & Detlev Zundel
HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany
Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: [email-masked]
"The hottest places in Hell are reserved for those who, in  times  of
moral crisis, preserved their neutrality."                    - Dante