Subject: current -git adbhid.c build error

From: Joseph Fannin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 14:16:44 -0400

Hello.

Commit b981d8b3f5e008ff10d993be633ad00564fc22cd in Linus's git tree
did this:

@@ -374,9 +373,9 @@ adbhid_input_keycode(int id, int scancode, int repeat)
 #endif /* CONFIG_PPC_PMAC */
        }

-       if (adbhid[id]->keycode[keycode]) {
-               input_report_key(adbhid[id]->input,
-                                adbhid[id]->keycode[keycode],
                                 adbhid[id]->!up_flag);
+       key = adbhid[id]->keycode[keycode];
+       if (key) {
+               input_report_key(adbhid[id]->input, key, !up_flag);
                input_sync(adbhid[id]->input);
        } else
                printk(KERN_INFO "Unhandled ADB key (scancode %#02x)
                %s.\n", keycode,

... but did not define "key":

drivers/macintosh/adbhid.c: In function ‘adbhid_input_keycode’:
drivers/macintosh/adbhid.c:376: error: ‘key’ undeclared (first use in this function)

Gitweb says something about a merge conflict in this file, so maybe
Linus did this, and not Dmitry?

I'll leave it up to someone else to decide how best this variable
should be defined.

--
Joseph Fannin
[email-masked]