Subject: libfdt: Add missing RW_CHECK_HEADER to fdt_del_node()

From: David Gibson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 14:17:25 +1000

fdt_del_node(), unlike most of the rw functions does not check the
fdt's header with RW_CHECK_HEADER.  However, it could make a mess of
things if the conditions in RW_CHECK_HEADER aren't met.  So, this
patch adds the omitted check.

Signed-off-by: David Gibson <[email-masked]>

Index: dtc/libfdt/fdt_rw.c
===================================================================
--- dtc.orig/libfdt/fdt_rw.c	2007-10-16 10:44:53.000000000 +1000
+++ dtc/libfdt/fdt_rw.c	2007-10-18 14:14:47.000000000 +1000
@@ -329,6 +329,8 @@
 {
 	int endoffset;
 
+	RW_CHECK_HEADER(fdt);
+
 	endoffset = _fdt_node_end_offset(fdt, nodeoffset);
 	if (endoffset < 0)
 		return endoffset;

-- 
David Gibson			| I'll have my music baroque, and my code
david AT gibson.dropbear.id.au	| minimalist, thank you.  NOT _the_ _other_
				| _way_ _around_!
http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson