Subject: [PATCH] Fix build break in tsi108.c

From: Olof Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 21:04:20 -0500

Fix build break:

drivers/net/tsi108_eth.c: In function 'tsi108_init_one':
drivers/net/tsi108_eth.c:1633: error: expected ')' before 'dev'
drivers/net/tsi108_eth.c:1633: warning: too few arguments for format
make[2]: *** [drivers/net/tsi108_eth.o] Error 1

Signed-off-by: Olof Johansson <[email-masked]>

diff --git a/drivers/net/tsi108_eth.c b/drivers/net/tsi108_eth.c
index df10af7..35d15e8 100644
--- a/drivers/net/tsi108_eth.c
+++ b/drivers/net/tsi108_eth.c
@@ -1629,7 +1629,7 @@ tsi108_init_one(struct platform_device *pdev)
 		goto register_fail;
 	}
 
-	printk(KERN_INFO "%s: Tsi108 Gigabit Ethernet, MAC: %s\n"
+	printk(KERN_INFO "%s: Tsi108 Gigabit Ethernet, MAC: %s\n",
 	       dev->name, print_mac(mac, dev->dev_addr));
 #ifdef DEBUG
 	data->msg_enable = DEBUG;