Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/2] mpc52xx: stop drivers from accessing clock config directly

From: Domen Puncer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 21:12:06 +0200

On 24/10/07 12:24 -0600, Grant Likely wrote:
> Domen,
> 
> Here's a real solution to the problem.  I've somewhat tested this on
> the lite5200b.  Can you give it a spin on efika and see if SPI still
> works for you?

My test case was lite5200b too, I don't think I ever tried SPI on
efika.
(Are even the right pins on irda connector, or is a necessary line
missing?)

	Domen

> 
> Thanks,
> g.
> 
> --
> Grant Likely, B.Sc. P.Eng.
> Secret Lab Technologies Ltd.

-- 
Domen Puncer | Research & Development
.............................................................................................
Telargo d.o.o. | Zagrebška cesta 20 | 2000 Maribor | Slovenia
.............................................................................................
www.telargo.com