Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] pcmcia: Remove replace kio_addr_t with unsigned int everywhere

From: Olof Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 19:16:57 -0500

On Mon, Oct 29, 2007 at 10:50:05AM +1100, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Olof,
> 
> diffstat output is very useful - especially for patches like this that
> touch lots of files.  It makes it easier for potential reviewers to see
> if they should be potential reviewers.  :-)

Hi,

Good point. I'll include it next time if I end up re-posting it. I hope
I won't have to. :-)

This is the diffstat from the posted patch:

 Documentation/pcmcia/driver-changes.txt |    4 +-
 drivers/bluetooth/bt3c_cs.c             |    2 -
 drivers/bluetooth/btuart_cs.c           |    2 -
 drivers/net/pcmcia/3c574_cs.c           |   49 ++++++++++++-------------
 drivers/net/pcmcia/3c589_cs.c           |   30 +++++++--------
 drivers/net/pcmcia/axnet_cs.c           |   26 ++++++-------
 drivers/net/pcmcia/fmvj18x_cs.c         |   23 ++++++-----
 drivers/net/pcmcia/nmclan_cs.c          |   24 ++++++------
 drivers/net/pcmcia/pcnet_cs.c           |   36 +++++++++---------
 drivers/net/pcmcia/smc91c92_cs.c        |   62 ++++++++++++++++----------------
 drivers/net/pcmcia/xirc2ps_cs.c         |   51 +++++++++++++-------------
 drivers/net/wireless/netwave_cs.c       |   24 ++++++------
 drivers/net/wireless/wavelan_cs.c       |   56 ++++++++++++++--------------
 drivers/pcmcia/i82092.c                 |    2 -
 drivers/pcmcia/i82365.c                 |   14 +++----
 drivers/pcmcia/m32r_cfc.c               |    7 ++-
 drivers/pcmcia/m32r_pcc.c               |    5 +-
 drivers/pcmcia/rsrc_nonstatic.c         |    5 +-
 drivers/serial/serial_cs.c              |    6 +--
 include/pcmcia/cs_types.h               |    1 
 include/pcmcia/ss.h                     |    6 +--
 21 files changed, 220 insertions(+), 215 deletions(-)

-Olof