Subject: dtc: Remove leftover debugging printf() from mangle-layout

From: David Gibson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 13:17:15 +1100

The mangle-layout testcase/utility had a leftover debugging printf().
This patch removes it.

Signed-off-by: David Gibson <[email-masked]>

Index: dtc/tests/mangle-layout.c
===================================================================
--- dtc.orig/tests/mangle-layout.c	2007-10-29 15:58:55.000000000 +1100
+++ dtc/tests/mangle-layout.c	2007-10-29 15:59:16.000000000 +1100
@@ -96,8 +96,6 @@ void add_block(struct bufstate *buf, int
 	}
 
 	offset = ALIGN(buf->size, align);
-	fprintf(stderr, "Moving block %c from %p, to offset %d, size %d\n",
-		block, src, offset, size);
 
 	expand_buf(buf, offset+size);

-- 
David Gibson			| I'll have my music baroque, and my code
david AT gibson.dropbear.id.au	| minimalist, thank you.  NOT _the_ _other_
				| _way_ _around_!
http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson