Subject: Re: [PATCH] [powerpc v2] update xmon slb code

From: Olof Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 20:26:47 -0500

On Tue, Oct 30, 2007 at 04:50:39PM -0500, Will Schmidt wrote:
> 
> [powerpc] update xmon slb code
> 
> This adds a bit more detail to the xmon SLB output.  When the valid bit is
> set, This displays the ESID and VSID values, as well as decoding the
> segment size. (1T or 256M).  This supresses the output for any slb entries
> that contain only zeros.
> 
> sample output from power6 (1T segment support):
> 
> 00 c000000008000000 40004f7ca3000500  1T  ESID=   c00000  VSID=40004f7ca3 LLP bits:100
> 01 d000000008000000 4000eb71b0000400  1T  ESID=   d00000  VSID=4000eb71b0 LLP bits:  0
> 03 0000000008000000 0000628021c6ac80 256M ESID=        0  VSID= 628021c6a LLP bits:  0
> 04 00000f0008000000 400095c1e8000c80  1T  ESID=        f  VSID=400095c1e8 LLP bits:  0
> 22 cf00000008000000 400011b260000500  1T  ESID=   cf0000  VSID=400011b260 LLP bits:100
> 62 0000040008000000 40005d488d000c80  1T  ESID=        4  VSID=40005d488d LLP bits:  0
> 63 0000000018000000 0000633f90285c80 256M ESID=        1  VSID= 633f90285 LLP bits:  0
> 
> sample output from power5 (notice the non-valid but non-zero entries)
> 
> 00 c000000008000000 0000408f92c94500 256M ESID=c00000000  VSID= 408f92c94 LLP bits:100
> 01 d000000008000000 0000f09b89af5400 256M ESID=d00000000  VSID= f09b89af5 LLP bits:  0
> 03 0000000010000000 0000136eafb0bc80
> 11 0000000008000000 00005928811f2c80 256M ESID=        0  VSID= 5928811f2 LLP bits:  0
> 12 00000000f8000000 0000645ff8d87c80 256M ESID=        f  VSID= 645ff8d87 LLP bits:  0
> 13 0000000048000000 00005c263aa5ec80 256M ESID=        4  VSID= 5c263aa5e LLP bits:  0
> 14 0000000018000000 000059e7ef80dc80 256M ESID=        1  VSID= 59e7ef80d LLP bits:  0
> 15 0000000010000000 000059e7ef80dc80
> 
> Tested on power5 and power6.
> 
> Signed-Off-By: Will Schmidt <[email-masked]>

Acked-by: Olof Johansson <[email-masked]>

This makes the output wider than 80 characters, but that's fine with me.

Thanks!

-Olof