Subject: libfdt: Fix sw_tree1 testcase

From: David Gibson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 16:38:44 +1100

There is a bug in the sw_tree1 testcase / utility which puts two
"compatible" properties in one node in the output tree.  This patch
fixes the bug, and also adds a new test checking that the sw_tree1
output is equal to test_tree1.dtb as its supposed to be, which should
catch future errors of this type.

Signed-off-by: David Gibson <[email-masked]>

Index: dtc/tests/run_tests.sh
===================================================================
--- dtc.orig/tests/run_tests.sh	2007-11-05 16:33:05.000000000 +1100
+++ dtc/tests/run_tests.sh	2007-11-05 16:33:37.000000000 +1100
@@ -71,6 +71,7 @@ libfdt_tests () {
     run_test sw_tree1
     tree1_tests sw_tree1.test.dtb
     tree1_tests unfinished_tree1.test.dtb
+    run_test dtbs_equal_ordered test_tree1.dtb sw_tree1.test.dtb
 
     # fdt_move tests
     for tree in test_tree1.dtb sw_tree1.test.dtb unfinished_tree1.test.dtb; do
@@ -112,6 +113,7 @@ libfdt_tests () {
     run_test rw_tree1
     tree1_tests rw_tree1.test.dtb
     tree1_tests_rw rw_tree1.test.dtb
+    run_test dtbs_equal_ordered test_tree1.dtb rw_tree1.test.dtb
 
     # Tests for behaviour on various sorts of corrupted trees
     run_test truncated_property
Index: dtc/tests/sw_tree1.c
===================================================================
--- dtc.orig/tests/sw_tree1.c	2007-11-05 16:33:57.000000000 +1100
+++ dtc/tests/sw_tree1.c	2007-11-05 16:34:03.000000000 +1100
@@ -64,7 +64,6 @@ int main(int argc, char *argv[])
 	CHECK(fdt_begin_node(fdt, "subsubnode"));
 	CHECK(fdt_property(fdt, "compatible", "subsubnode1\0subsubnode",
 			   23));
-	CHECK(fdt_property_string(fdt, "compatible", "subsubnode1\0"));
 	CHECK(fdt_property_typed(fdt, "prop-int", TEST_VALUE_1));
 	CHECK(fdt_end_node(fdt));
 	CHECK(fdt_end_node(fdt));

-- 
David Gibson			| I'll have my music baroque, and my code
david AT gibson.dropbear.id.au	| minimalist, thank you.  NOT _the_ _other_
				| _way_ _around_!
http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson