Subject: Please pull from 'for-2.6.24' branch of 4xx tree

From: Josh Boyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 15:26:22 -0600

Hi Paul,

Please pull from:

 master.kernel.org:/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jwboyer/powerpc-4xx.git for-2.6.24

to pick up a few bug fixes for 2.6.24.  The AC97 change is fairly
harmless and is required to get AC97 working on Virtex boards.

josh

Joachim Foerster (1):
      [POWERPC] Xilinx: Register AC97 Controller Reference with the platform bus

Jon Loeliger (1):
      [POWERPC] 4xx: Replace #includes of asm/of_platform.h with linux/of_platfo

Josh Boyer (1):
      [POWERPC] 4xx: Use virtual PVR value to init FPU on arch/ppc 440EP

Roel Kluin (1):
      [POWERPC] 4xx: balance ioremap/ioumap calls for Yucca

Valentine Barshak (1):
      [POWERPC] 4xx: UIC add mask_ack callback

 arch/powerpc/platforms/40x/walnut.c  |    3 ++-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/44x/bamboo.c  |    3 ++-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/44x/ebony.c   |    3 ++-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/44x/sequoia.c |    3 ++-
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/uic.c            |   18 +++++++++++++++++-
 arch/ppc/kernel/setup.c              |    7 +++++++
 arch/ppc/platforms/4xx/yucca.c       |    1 +
 arch/ppc/syslib/virtex_devices.c     |   31 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 8 files changed, 64 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)