Subject: [PATCH 9/11] ibm_newemac: Fix typo reading TAH channel info

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 16:40:32 +1100

From: Valentine Barshak <[email-masked]>

This patch fixes a typo in ibm_newemac/core.c
(tah_port should be used instead of tah_ph)

Signed-off-by: Valentine Barshak <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
---

 drivers/net/ibm_newemac/core.c |    2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

Index: linux-work/drivers/net/ibm_newemac/core.c
===================================================================
--- linux-work.orig/drivers/net/ibm_newemac/core.c	2007-11-26 09:43:04.000000000 +1100
+++ linux-work/drivers/net/ibm_newemac/core.c	2007-11-26 09:43:05.000000000 +1100
@@ -2442,7 +2442,7 @@ static int __devinit emac_init_config(st
 	if (emac_read_uint_prop(np, "tah-device", &dev->tah_ph, 0))
 		dev->tah_ph = 0;
 	if (emac_read_uint_prop(np, "tah-channel", &dev->tah_port, 0))
-		dev->tah_ph = 0;
+		dev->tah_port = 0;
 	if (emac_read_uint_prop(np, "mdio-device", &dev->mdio_ph, 0))
 		dev->mdio_ph = 0;
 	if (emac_read_uint_prop(np, "zmii-device", &dev->zmii_ph, 0))