Subject: dtc: Fix silly typo in dtc-checkfails.sh

From: David Gibson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 18:08:20 +1100

Too much C coding makes for dumb errors in shell.

Signed-off-by: David Gibson <[email-masked]>

Index: dtc/tests/dtc-checkfails.sh
===================================================================
--- dtc.orig/tests/dtc-checkfails.sh	2007-12-07 17:14:52.000000000 +1100
+++ dtc/tests/dtc-checkfails.sh	2007-12-07 17:15:21.000000000 +1100
@@ -23,7 +23,7 @@ fi
 
 for c in $CHECKS; do
     if ! grep -E "^(ERROR)|(Warning) \($c\):" $LOG > /dev/null; then
-	FAIL "Failed to trigger check \"%c\""
+	FAIL "Failed to trigger check \"$c\""
     fi
 done

-- 
David Gibson			| I'll have my music baroque, and my code
david AT gibson.dropbear.id.au	| minimalist, thank you.  NOT _the_ _other_
				| _way_ _around_!
http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson