Subject: Re: [PATCH] MTD for Taco

From: Stefan Roese <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 20:42:56 +0100

On Monday 14 January 2008, Sean MacLennan wrote:
> Josh Boyer wrote:
> > But did you go back and verify the EBC settings were correct on your
> > board?  This shouldn't be needed at all if the EBC bank settings and
> > timings are correct.
> >
> > josh
>
> In the EBC0_CFG register we set the RTC (Ready Timeout Count) to 0 and
> the sequoia uses 7. Also we set the EMS (External Master Size) to none
> and the sequoia sets it to 8 bit.
>
> This is in uboot, the dts are basically the same.

And the EBC0_BxCR & EBC0BxAP registers for the CS where the NAND is connected? 
How are they configured?

Best regards,
Stefan

=====================================================================
DENX Software Engineering GmbH,     MD: Wolfgang Denk & Detlev Zundel
HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany
Phone: +49-8142-66989-0 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80  Email: [email-masked]
=====================================================================