Subject: Re: [PATCH] MTD for Taco

From: Stefan Roese <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 06:15:19 +0100

On Monday 14 January 2008, Sean MacLennan wrote:
> Stefan Roese wrote:
> > And the EBC0_BxCR & EBC0BxAP registers for the CS where the NAND is
> > connected? How are they configured?
>
> EBC0_B1CR d001c000
> EBC0_B1AP 18003c0
>
> Which matches the defines in include/configs/warp.h:
>
>     #define CFG_EBC_PB1AP        0x018003c0
>     #define CFG_EBC_PB1CR        (CFG_NAND_ADDR | 0x1c000)
>
> It also matches the defines in sequoia.h except that we are on CS1 and
> the sequoia is on CS3.

Right. One thing I noticed though is, that you map the NAND to 0xd0000000, 
which is reserved for PCI in the 440EP address space. I suggest you map it to 
0x90000000 as done on Bamboo. Please give it a try and let me know if this 
changes the 32bit access behavior.

Best regards,
Stefan

=====================================================================
DENX Software Engineering GmbH,     MD: Wolfgang Denk & Detlev Zundel
HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany
Phone: +49-8142-66989-0 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80  Email: [email-masked]
=====================================================================