Subject: Please pull pasemi.git for-2.6.25 branch

From: Olof Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 11:01:52 -0600

Paul,

Please pull from 'for-2.6.25' branch of

  master.kernel.org:/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/olof/k.org.git for-2.6.25

to receive the following updates:

 arch/powerpc/configs/pasemi_defconfig       |    4 
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pasemi/Kconfig       |    9 -
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pasemi/Makefile      |    1 
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pasemi/electra_ide.c |   96 ------------------
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pasemi/idle.c        |    5 
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pasemi/setup.c       |   12 --
 drivers/ata/Kconfig                         |   12 ++
 drivers/ata/Makefile                        |    1 
 drivers/ata/pata_of_platform.c              |  114 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/ata/pata_platform.c                 |  144 ++++++++++++++++------------
 include/linux/pata_platform.h               |    9 +
 11 files changed, 227 insertions(+), 180 deletions(-)

Anton Vorontsov (2):
      libata: pata_platform: make probe and remove functions device type neutral
      libata: pata_of_platform: OF-Platform PATA device driver

Grant Likely (1):
      [POWERPC] pasemi: Use machine_*_initcall() hooks in platform code

Olof Johansson (2):
      [POWERPC] pasemi: Fix NMI handling check
      [POWERPC] pasemi: Move electra-ide to pata_of_platform

Thanks,

Olof