Subject: Re: Patches added to master/for-2.6.25 branch of powerpc.git

From: Anton Vorontsov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 17:59:03 +0300

Hello Paul, Kumar,

On Thu, Jan 17, 2008 at 03:39:07PM +1100, Paul Mackerras wrote:
> Includes commits pulled from Josh Boyer's tree.

Um.. Probably I'm being importunate.. if so, just command me to sit
silent and wait. ;-) But how about these down here? Ones that touches
drivers/net/ are having "Acked-by: Jeff Garzik <[email-masked]>"
thus meant to go through one of powerpc tree. Not sure through which
one exactly.

http://ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2007-December/047777.html
http://ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2007-December/047778.html
http://ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2007-December/047779.html

^^ are mandatory to make MPC8349E-mITX's ENET1-ENET5 actually work.
Plus, as you may notice all of them having "777" in the message id,
they ought to be lucky, despite that today they're applying with
fuzz. :-)

http://ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2007-December/048473.html

^^ fixed phy support for fs_enet. Needed for some other boards, I
presume.

Thanks!

-- 
Anton Vorontsov
email: [email-masked]
backup email: [email-masked]
irc://irc.freenode.net/bd2