Subject: Re: [PATCH v5 0/5] device_type/compatible cleanups

From: Anton Vorontsov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 20:35:11 +0300

On Thu, Jan 24, 2008 at 06:18:50PM +0300, Anton Vorontsov wrote:
[..]
>  Documentation/powerpc/booting-without-of.txt   |   26 +--
>  arch/powerpc/boot/dts/mpc832x_mds.dts          |   11 -
>  arch/powerpc/boot/dts/mpc832x_rdb.dts          |   11 -
>  arch/powerpc/boot/dts/mpc836x_mds.dts          |   11 -
>  arch/powerpc/boot/dts/mpc836x_rdk.dts          |   10 -
>  arch/powerpc/boot/dts/mpc8568mds.dts           |   10 -
>  arch/powerpc/sysdev/fsl_soc.c                  |  191 +++++++++++++++----------
>  b/Documentation/powerpc/booting-without-of.txt |   11 -
>  b/arch/powerpc/boot/dts/mpc8313erdb.dts        |    4
>  b/arch/powerpc/boot/dts/mpc832x_mds.dts        |    9 -
>  b/arch/powerpc/boot/dts/mpc832x_rdb.dts        |   10 -
>  b/arch/powerpc/boot/dts/mpc8349emitx.dts       |    4
>  b/arch/powerpc/boot/dts/mpc8349emitxgp.dts     |    4
>  b/arch/powerpc/boot/dts/mpc834x_mds.dts        |    4
>  b/arch/powerpc/boot/dts/mpc836x_mds.dts        |   10 -
>  b/arch/powerpc/boot/dts/mpc836x_rdk.dts        |    1
>  b/arch/powerpc/boot/dts/mpc8568mds.dts         |   10 -
>  b/arch/powerpc/kernel/legacy_serial.c          |    3
>  b/arch/powerpc/platforms/83xx/mpc832x_mds.c    |   11 -
>  b/arch/powerpc/platforms/83xx/mpc832x_rdb.c    |   11 -
>  b/arch/powerpc/platforms/83xx/mpc836x_mds.c    |   11 -
>  b/arch/powerpc/platforms/85xx/mpc85xx_mds.c    |   32 ++--
>  b/arch/powerpc/sysdev/fsl_soc.c                |    5
>  b/arch/powerpc/sysdev/qe_lib/qe.c              |   64 +++++---
>  b/drivers/net/ucc_geth_mii.c                   |    4
>  b/drivers/spi/spi_mpc83xx.c                    |   10 -
>  26 files changed, 284 insertions(+), 204 deletions(-)

Heh. `git-format-patch --stdout -5 | diffstat` doesn't work correctly.
Once I've already stumbled against this, but obviously forgot.

Here is correct diffstat summary:

 Documentation/powerpc/booting-without-of.txt |   37 +++----
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/mpc8313erdb.dts        |    4
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/mpc832x_mds.dts        |   20 +--
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/mpc832x_rdb.dts        |   21 ++-
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/mpc8349emitx.dts       |    4
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/mpc8349emitxgp.dts     |    4
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/mpc834x_mds.dts        |    4
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/mpc836x_mds.dts        |   21 ++-
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/mpc836x_rdk.dts        |   11 --
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/mpc8568mds.dts         |   20 ++-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/legacy_serial.c          |    3
 arch/powerpc/platforms/83xx/mpc832x_mds.c    |   11 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/83xx/mpc832x_rdb.c    |   11 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/83xx/mpc836x_mds.c    |   11 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/85xx/mpc85xx_mds.c    |   32 +++---
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/fsl_soc.c                |  142 ++++++++++++++++++---------
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/qe_lib/qe.c              |   63 ++++++++---
 drivers/net/ucc_geth_mii.c                   |    3
 drivers/spi/spi_mpc83xx.c                    |    6 -
 19 files changed, 258 insertions(+), 170 deletions(-)

-- 
Anton Vorontsov
email: [email-masked]
backup email: [email-masked]
irc://irc.freenode.net/bd2