Subject: [PATCH] [POWERPC] pasemi: Fix thinko in dma_direct_ops setup

From: Olof Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 17:50:02 -0600

[POWERPC] pasemi: Fix thinko in dma_direct_ops setup

The first patch will just fall through and still set dma_data to a bad
value, make it return directly instead.

Signed-off-by: Olof Johansson <[email-masked]>

---

Linus, thanks for picking up the patch so quickly. Unfortunately I
messed it up. Please apply this on top.

Thanks,

Olof

diff --git a/arch/powerpc/platforms/pasemi/iommu.c b/arch/powerpc/platforms/pasemi/iommu.c
index c5cfd4b..5803f11 100644
--- a/arch/powerpc/platforms/pasemi/iommu.c
+++ b/arch/powerpc/platforms/pasemi/iommu.c
@@ -184,7 +184,7 @@ static void pci_dma_dev_setup_pasemi(struct pci_dev *dev)
 	if (dev->vendor == 0x1959 && dev->device == 0xa007 &&
 	    !firmware_has_feature(FW_FEATURE_LPAR)) {
 		dev->dev.archdata.dma_ops = &dma_direct_ops;
-		dev->dev.archdata.dma_data = 0;
+		return;
 	}
 #endif