Subject: Re: asm-offsets.c

From: [email-masked] (Tony Breeds)
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 16:07:44 +1100

On Wed, Feb 06, 2008 at 11:43:41PM -0500, Sean MacLennan wrote:
> I just did a git pull of Josh's tree, and 
> arch/powerpc/kernel/asm-offsets.c does not compile. I have only been 
> glossing over the linuxppc-dev emails, so forgive me if this already 
> came up.

Hmm very sorry guys.  I /did/ build and boot pmac32_defconfig.  I have
no idea how that worked.
 
> It looks like, at least for the Warp, CLOCK_REALTIME_RES is not defined 
> so asm-offsets.c gets an error. The following patch fixes it.... but I 
> am not sure it is right since I don't know if CLOCK_REALTIME_RES should 
> be defined.

Yeah it's needed, so this patch isn;t the best solution.  I'll fix this
ASAP.

Yours Tony

  linux.conf.au        http://linux.conf.au/ || http://lca2008.linux.org.au/
  Jan 28 - Feb 02 2008 The Australian Linux Technical Conference!