Subject: [patch 5/6] pasemi_mac: Enable GSO by default

From: Olof Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 20:57:58 -0600

Ethtool support will handle the runtime toggling, but we do quite a bit
better with it on by default so just leave it on for now.

Signed-off-by: Olof Johansson <[email-masked]>

Index: k.org/drivers/net/pasemi_mac.c
===================================================================
--- k.org.orig/drivers/net/pasemi_mac.c
+++ k.org/drivers/net/pasemi_mac.c
@@ -1750,7 +1750,7 @@ pasemi_mac_probe(struct pci_dev *pdev, c
 	netif_napi_add(dev, &mac->napi, pasemi_mac_poll, 64);
 
 	dev->features = NETIF_F_IP_CSUM | NETIF_F_LLTX | NETIF_F_SG |
-			NETIF_F_HIGHDMA;
+			NETIF_F_HIGHDMA | NETIF_F_GSO;
 
 	mac->lro_mgr.max_aggr = LRO_MAX_AGGR;
 	mac->lro_mgr.max_desc = MAX_LRO_DESCRIPTORS;

--