Subject: Please pull pasemi.git for-2.6.26 branch

From: Olof Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 15:44:06 -0600

Hi Paul,

Please pull from 'for-2.6.26' branch of

  master.kernel.org:/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/olof/pasemi.git for-2.6.26

to receive the following updates. They have all been posted to the list
previously, and had only minor updates to remove a couple of compiler
warnings:

 arch/powerpc/platforms/pasemi/dma_lib.c |  144 ++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/Makefile                    |    3 
 drivers/net/pasemi_mac.c                |  324 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++------
 drivers/net/pasemi_mac.h                |   35 +++
 drivers/net/pasemi_mac_ethtool.c        |  159 +++++++++++++++
 include/asm-powerpc/pasemi_dma.h        |   77 +++++++
 6 files changed, 681 insertions(+), 61 deletions(-)

Olof Johansson (6):
      pasemi_mac: Move RX/TX section enablement to dma_lib
      [POWERPC] pasemi: Add flag management functions to dma_lib
      [POWERPC] pasemi: Add function engine management functions to dma_lib
      pasemi_mac: jumbo frame support
      pasemi_mac: Enable GSO by default
      pasemi_mac: basic ethtool support