Subject: [PATCH 8/8 v3] [POWERPC] prpmc2800 needs a dtbImage

From: Dale Farnsworth <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 15:13:10 -0700

From: Dale Farnsworth <[email-masked]>

The prpmc2800 platform requires a zImage formatted file with an
embedded dtb file.  Rename the requested boot image file to
dtbImage.prpmc2800.

Signed-off-by: Dale Farnsworth <[email-masked]>
Acked-by: Mark A. Greer <[email-masked]>
Acked-by: Grant Likely <[email-masked]>

---
 arch/powerpc/boot/Makefile |    2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

--- a/arch/powerpc/boot/Makefile
+++ b/arch/powerpc/boot/Makefile
@@ -192,7 +192,7 @@ image-$(CONFIG_PPC_CHRP)		+= zImage.chrp
 image-$(CONFIG_PPC_EFIKA)		+= zImage.chrp
 image-$(CONFIG_PPC_PMAC)		+= zImage.pmac
 image-$(CONFIG_PPC_HOLLY)		+= zImage.holly
-image-$(CONFIG_PPC_PRPMC2800)		+= zImage.prpmc2800
+image-$(CONFIG_PPC_PRPMC2800)		+= dtbImage.prpmc2800
 image-$(CONFIG_PPC_ISERIES)		+= zImage.iseries
 image-$(CONFIG_DEFAULT_UIMAGE)		+= uImage