Subject: Re: patches for 2.6.26

From: Anton Vorontsov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 15:45:38 +0400

Hello Kumar,

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 09:21:34AM -0500, Kumar Gala wrote:
> Guy's
>
> if you have work you want in 2.6.26 related to Freescale PPC's let me  
> know.  Ideally you can provide links to the patches in 
> http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/

Please take a look at these:

[POWERPC] mpc8315: fix USB UTMI Host setup
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?id=17782

[POWERPC] qe_lib and ucc_geth: switch to the cpm_muram implementation
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?id=17441
^ Scott and Timur say that patch looks fine.

[POWERPC] 83xx: mpc837x_rdb: add simple-bus compatible matching
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?id=17405

[POWERPC] 83xx: MPC837xRDB's VSC7385 ethernet switch isn't on the MDIO bus
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?id=17389

[POWERPC] fsl_soc: add support for "fsl, soc" compatible matching
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?id=17289

[POWERPC] UCC nodes cleanup
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?id=17290

UPM Patches
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?id=17291
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?id=17292
^ Needed to be in-tree so I can ask to merge FSL UPM NAND driver just after
OF GPIO API merge.

Thanks,

-- 
Anton Vorontsov
email: [email-masked]
irc://irc.freenode.net/bd2