Subject: Re: Warp patches for 2.6.26

From: Dale Farnsworth <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 11:11:50 -0700

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 01:26:23PM -0400, Sean MacLennan wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 09:08:04 -0700
> "Dale Farnsworth" <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> > I didn't suggest splitting the patches or further modification of the
> > patches themselves.  What I found lacking were the patch descriptions.
> > You need to describe in each patch (commit) commentary exactly what
> > the patch is intended to accomplish, and the rationale behind it.
> 
> Ok, that makes more sense to me. Sorry that I read that wrong :(

No problem.

> One last question.... would the warp_defconfig be considered part of
> the platform code? I think one of the problems was I split up the
> patches when really they all go together (again ignoring led and wdt).
> But I am not sure if the defconfig really goes with the platform code.

I would suggest adding the defconfig as the last patch of the "platform
code" series.  (A separate patch just containing the added defconfig.)

-Dale